Effie Worldwide

Brand Experience: Virtual/360

This category showcases how a brand experience beyond traditional advertising can be created. Work that brings a brand or product to life and interacts with a specific target through virtual/360 experiences should be entered.

FILTER BY:

PROGRAM

2016_na_2016_438480_hero_1
Video

Wishes Delivered

The 2013 holiday season wasnt great for UPS. The combination of bad weather and last-minute e-commerce orders pushed the network past its limits. The public wasnt pleased, and took to social media to vent their dissatisfaction. In 2014, we needed to build up goodwill, and regain our position as a source of holiday cheer. We solicited holiday wishes from around the country, and granted them some big, some small, some truly magical. Social sentiment shifted to positive, and one very special wish went viral, garnering 45 million views!

  • Brand: UPS
  • Client: UPS
  • Agency: Ogilvy & Mather
2015_na_2015_9896_hero_1
Video
Pdf

Killing Kennedy

National Geographic Channel was airing its most ambitious program, Killing Kennedy, a film corresponding with the 50th anniversary of JFKs assassination. Given its significance, an avalanche of JFK-themed media was competing for attention and they had to find a way to generate intrigue around the broadcast premiere. The solution was a second-screen experienceone that took a page from modern storytelling to draw our target inthat exceeded goals of driving deep engagement and increased the brands online audience over the prime-time average by 10x, the highest in network history.

  • Brand: National Geographic Channel
  • Client: National Geographic Channel
  • Agency: Mullen Lowe
2014_8612_hero_1
Video

Dove Real Beauty Sketches - Winning back Dove Love

Only 4% of women believe they are beautiful. How could Dove inspire to the other 96% to think differently? We discovered the barrier to her feeling beautiful had fundamentally changed, and launched Dove Real Beauty Sketches: a social experiment that introduced women to her inner critic, proving they were more beautiful than they thought. It won back Dove Love by lifting womens esteem; it returned Dove to culture, drove a significant ROI - in under 5 months, with a spend of less than $1M.

  • Brand: Dove
  • Client: Unilever
  • Agency: Ogilvy Brasil
2017_na_2017_e-1525-985_hero_1 Extra Gum Connecting People with a Connected Experience
2017_na_2017_e-1464-664_hero_1 Stance The Uncommon Force
2016_na_2016_441040_hero_1 Cox Communications Surprising customers with a personalized experience
KEYWORD
ADVANCED SEARCH ▼

Questions?

To browse winners in this category from previous years