Effie Awards Ireland
Effie Awards Ireland
ELIGIBILITYAll marketing efforts that ran in the Republic of Ireland at any point between 1 May 2018 and 30 April 2021* are eligible to enter.
*SPECIAL CIRCUMSTANCES RE ELIGIBILITY DATES
1 May 2018 to 30 April 2021 eligibility period applies to all categories except:
- Sustained Success
- If your work LAUNCHED in April 2018 or CONCLUDED in May 2021, you may include creative examples & results from that time period to be reviewed by judges as part of the standard eligibility period. To be eligible for this grace period, your effort must have also run within the standard eligibility period (1/5/18 – 30/4/21)
- Cases that have experienced sustained success for 3 or more years are eligible for entry.
- At a minimum, the case must date back to 31st December 2017 and you must include 2020 results.
- Entries must have a common objective in both strategy and creative executions; with a continuation of core executional elements (e.g. spokesperson, song, theme, tagline, etc.) that demonstrates effectiveness over time.
- To enter you must be able to provide data about the case in its first year 2018, it’s interim year 2019 and the most recent year, 2020. The recent year's results must be included (1st Jan 2020 – 31st Dec 2020).
- Refer to the Sustained Success category definition (in this document) & entry form for further information.
GUIDANCE AND INFORMATION
- Any and all marketing cases, whether full campaigns or unique efforts within a campaign, are eligible to enter. Any one or any multiple combination of mediums – any examples of work that demonstrate how you tackled your objectives can be entered. You must detail the “why” behind the strategy and provide proof that your work achieved significant results.
- Do not include any results after eligibilty period, depending on which category you are entering.
- Data presented must be isolated to the Republic of Ireland.
- Your work must have made an impact during the eligibility period and the results you provide must be within this time frame. Elements of the work may have been introduced earlier and may have continued after, but your case must be based on data relative to the qualifying time. Judges will evaluate success achieved during the eligibility time period.
- It is important to include context, data and results prior to the eligibility period. This enables judges to better understand the significance of your objectives set and results. Keep in mind that not all judges are knowledgeable of the nuances of your brand’s industry.
- Test efforts are not eligible in the Effie Awards Ireland competition.
- A single effort cannot be submitted by different organisations in the same category. Teams must collaborate on a single entry. HOWEVER, different organisations may take the lead on entering the same work in different categories.
- The Effie Awards Ireland reserve the right to re-categorise entries, split/redefine categories and/or refuse entry at any time.
ENTRY FEES AND DEADLINES
30th April - 1st Entry Deadline - €350
21st May - 2nd Entry Deadline - €425
18th June - 3rd Entry Deadline - €500
Non IAPI Members
30th April - 1st Entry Deadline - €500
21st May - 2nd Entry Deadline - €625
18th June - 3rd Entry Deadline - €750
There will be a 2% discount if you have 3+ entries, 5% discount for 5+ entries and 10% discount for 10+
30th April - 1st Entry Deadline
21st May - 2nd Entry Deadline
18th June - 3rd Entry Deadline
Early July - 1st Round Judging
Early Aug - 2nd Round Judging
23rd September - Effie Awards Ireland Gala